Check out my July 26 SUMMER RECHARGE for WOMEN at the Fox Hill B &B in Highland, NY ( Click back to my HOME PAGE) You don’t want to miss this!
Weekly Yoga Classes at The Living Seed Yoga, New Paltz, NY
- Mondays 4:30 pm: Moderate Fluid, Slow Flow
- Wednesdays 11: 30 am: Gentle Fluid, Slow Flow
Warm and inviting atmosphere in classes and studio
Private and semi private and small groups available
FALL 2017 Introduction to Mindfulness Practices for Everyday Life dates:
Tuesday evenings September 19 through October 24 6-7:30 Note: The series is now runs for 6 weeks.
Spring/Summer 2017 EVENTS* WORKSHOPS*PRESENTATIONS
- Wednesday, July 26 5- 7 pm SUNSET RECHARGE: An evening of gentle/moderate yoga, the deep relaxation of guided yoga nidra, an opportunity to swim and a lovely pool and soak in a scented hot tub. All on the gorgeous grounds of the Fox Hill Bed & Breakfast in Highland, NY http://www.foxhillbandb.com
- Tuesday evenings May 16,23,30 & June 6, Next INTRODUCTION TO MINDFULNESS PRACTICES FOR EVERYDAY LIFE at The Living Seed. Register on line at http://thelivingseed.com or contact me (Series is full and in process)
- April 18 Mindfulness Training for Educators, HCSD ( not open to public)
- May (exact dates/times TBD) SUNSET RECHARGE for WOMEN at private home
- February 21,28 and March 7,14 6-7:30 pm INTRODUCTION TO MINDFULNESS PRACTICES FOR EVERYDAY LIFE at http://thelivingseed.com. Register on line or contact me
- Saturday, February 18 Therapeutic Yoga Nidra session, New Paltz, NY
- January 24 & 31 Mindfulness-Based Interventions for Educators, HSCD Highland, NY (Not open to public)
- January 13, Presentation of Therapeutic Yoga Nidra, The Om Factory Yoga Studio NYC
- Weekly Yoga Classes at The Living Seed on Mondays 4:30 and Wednesdays 11:30 am
- Private and semi-private instruction or for school, business or community groups please contact me via the contact button here
Wednesday, September 12 Presentation at State University at New Paltz undergraduate psychology class. Not open to public
Saturday, September 17 Yoga Nidra component at Beyond Mom Retreat, Kingston, NY Open to public. Preregistration required. Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-336-7700 ex 108
Sunday, October 16 5-6:30 pm SUNSET RECHARGE: Gentle Yoga and Guided Yoga Nidra 10 Horse Art Studio, Black Creek Road, Highland, NY Open to public.Contact Donna for information. To learn about 10 Horse Arts Center http://www.10horse.com
Tuesdays, October 18,25, Nov 1 & 8th 6-7:30 pm Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation and Stress Reduction, The Living Seed, New Paltz, NY
Saturday, December 3 2:30- 5 pm Partial Day Retreat at The Living Seed, New Paltz, NY Open to public. Preregistration suggested.Scroll up for details or visit home page
Weekly Yoga Classes
Mondays 4:30 and Wednesdays 11: 30 at The Living Seed
Privates and small group classes available
Recording Released & Available in CD and digital downloads
YOGA NIDRA: TOTAL RELAXATION for ADULTS and TEENS
“…..her delivery of yoga nidra reflects a rare combination of serious study of yogic philosophy, a lifetime of yoga practice, years of clinical experience and comprehensive training in mindfulness skills…..” Lisa Dale Miller, LMFT, LPCC, SEP clinician and author of Effortless Mindfulness: Genuine Mental Health Through Awakened Presence (Routledge, 2014)
5 star reviews on Amazon, iTunes and cd baby. Some excerpts from reviews on my home page.
Please contact me if you wish to purchase a cd disc
Digital downloads via links below:
Amazon link below:
and from iTunes link below:
Yoga Nidra is a guided practice that induces a state of profound relaxation in which one’s body is deeply stilled and the mind is settled and refreshed. I like to think of it as cleaning out the static that creates agitation in both body and mind. This recording includes three tracks. Soft soothing music accompanies the tracks. You simply click play, lay back and listen.
FALL 2016 INTRODUCTION TO MINDFULNESS PRACTICES for EVERYDAY LIFE
Four consecutive Tuesdays October 18,25, November 1 & 8th at The Living Seed, New Paltz, NY
Daily life, by its very nature, is rarely going to present itself to us like a well-tended garden. Intense emotional reactivity tends to arise when try to bend life to our liking, and where there is reactivity, there is often prolonged suffering and bewilderment. We can all point to places in our lives where we become ruled by habits of thought, habits of behavior, fear and frustration- it’s all very human and real. However, we needn’t let ourselves get too lost in our suffering and, to this end, there is good news. We have within us an enormous capacity for resiliency and deepening equanimity. We don’t need to seek hidden caves and avoid the very things that trip us up; instead we can learn to meet life on life’s terms with increased presence of mind and skillful action. How? By consistently strengthening our ability to compassionately return to practices that increase our attentiveness, insight and awakened presence.
Workshops,private sessions and presentations available in your workplace, organization or community group.
Register online at The Living Seed (scroll down for link) or call 845.255.8212